Our newest member Crumbs

Angling addict looking for equally addicted buddy

Want to go fishing??? Got no one to go with??? Post here

Moderator: Admin.

Topic Rating:

Angling addict looking for equally addicted buddy

Postby TheDutchGuy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:22 am

Hi everyone!

Somewhere in May I should be starting an internship in Hobart Tasmania and I was hoping to fish every spare hour! I'm registering on multiple fora at the same time so if you thought you already saw a similar post somewhere, you're correct.

Some words about myself: I'm 25 years old, come from The Netherlands and I'm an experienced allround angler. In my younger years (for as far as I can think of myself as old) I engaged in lots and lots of shore fishing competitions, even making it to a world championship for teams once. Since I started studying I learned to fish with lures, especially softbaits (I love finesse fishing, and I guess I will love breaming). For a previous part of my studies I have moved from The Netherlands to Norway for eight months, where I learned a lot about deep sea/fjord/ocean/boat fishing for bigger game such as Atlantic cod and ling. Check out my Facebook or Instagram pages if you'd like to know more about my fishing adventures. Little under a year ago I was asked to start blogging for the Dutch sea angling magazine 'Zeehengelsport' which I will continue during my stay in Australia. Hopefully my stay in Hobart will produce some great stories!

I would really like to try all sorts of fishing from micro fishing through shore/ beach fishing, land based game fishing and boat fishing. As I said, I'm an experienced angler so I would love to join some other experienced anglers on their day out!

Question is: Are there some Tassies out there willing to share some fishing adventures with me? Hope so!

Michel van Spankeren

Re: Angling addict looking for equally addicted buddy

Postby transporter » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi my name is Bruce, I have a house in lake leake, if you want to visit for a fish you are welcome, plenty of lure fishing but I specialize in fly fishing for smutting trout if your interested give me a call on 0400095528
Apprentice Angler

Return to Fishing Buddies